Sport
Ola Aina Set to Renew Nottingham Forest Contract Despite Interest from Top Clubs

Nigerian defender Ola Aina is set to renew his contract with Nottingham Forest despite attracting interest from top Premier League clubs like Chelsea, Manchester City, and Liverpool.
Reports from TEAMtalk suggest that Aina has decided to commit to a new long-term deal with Forest under manager Nuno Espirito Santo.
The 28-year-old has impressed this season with his solid performances, making 29 league appearances and scoring two goals.
Aina joined Forest on a free transfer two years ago after leaving Serie A side Torino, and his consistent form has made him a key player for the club.
Sport
Messi and Inter Miami Eliminated from CONCACAF Champions Cup After Loss to LAFC

Lionel Messi and Inter Miami’s journey in the CONCACAF Champions Cup has come to an end after Los Angeles FC knocked them out.
Miami, who had been unbeaten this season, suffered their first loss in the quarter-final first leg, falling 1-0 to LAFC. Nathan Ordaz secured the win for his team with a decisive goal in the 57th minute.
With this result, LAFC heads into the second leg in Florida with a narrow advantage.
Inter Miami had been in top form, going nine games without a loss across all competitions. However, their night in Los Angeles ended in frustration, with Messi missing a late free kick in stoppage time, sending his shot over the bar.
LAFC held firm to claim a well-earned victory, leaving Miami with an uphill battle to turn things around.
Sport
Chelsea’s Romeo Lavia Suffers Injury Setback Ahead of Tottenham Spurs Clash

Chelsea suffers a major blow to the team just before their Premier League match with Tottenham on Thursday. It was reported that player Romeo Lavia recently sustained an injury.
Chelsea Manager Enzo Maresca informs the public of the player’s recently sustained injury. He then confirms Lavia’s absence in the Spurs happening this Thursday at Stanford Bridge.
In a brief interview with the press, the Chelsea manager shared the update and information concerning Lavia. “He was doing better in terms of progress but unfortunately, one or two days ago he had a small problem, so we will see in the next hours.”
Sport
Chelsea Midfielder Romeo Lavia Suffers Injury Setback and Will Miss Tottenham Clash

Chelsea have been dealt a fresh injury setback ahead of their Premier League clash with Tottenham on Thursday.
Midfielder Romeo Lavia has suffered another injury, ruling him out of the game at Stamford Bridge.
Speaking in his pre-match press conference, Chelsea boss Enzo Maresca confirmed that the 21-year-old picked up a setback during training just days before the match.
“He was making progress, but unfortunately, he had a small issue recently. We’ll have to assess him in the coming hours,” Maresca said.
Lavia, who joined Chelsea from Southampton in 2023, has struggled with injuries since arriving at the club, limiting his playing time.
-
Entertainment18 hours ago
Portable Calls Zlatan an Upcoming Artist, Says Rich People Do Not Know His Songs
-
Sport17 hours ago
Nigeria, Ghana, Jamaica and Trinidad Set for Unity Cup Match in London
-
Entertainment3 hours ago
Rubi Rose Says She Won’t Date a Man Involved in Illegal Things
-
Sport3 hours ago
Messi and Inter Miami Eliminated from CONCACAF Champions Cup After Loss to LAFC
-
News2 hours ago
Michelle Says She Married Barack Obama When He Wasn’t Financially Stable
-
Entertainment16 hours ago
Regina Daniels’ Cryptic Post Sparks Reactions: “Everybody’s Eyes Don See Shege”
-
News3 hours ago
Nnamdi Kanu Hopes for Bail by April After Spending Four Years in Detention
-
Sport17 hours ago
Chelsea Midfielder Romeo Lavia Suffers Injury Setback and Will Miss Tottenham Clash