Entertainment
Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Finalize Divorce
Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner have officially finalized their divorce one year after filing to end their four-year marriage. On September 6, 2024, the settlement was confirmed, though the terms remain confidential. The couple, who share two daughters, Willa, 4, and Delphine, 2, had previously released a joint statement describing the split as a mutual decision.
Following the initial filing, Turner sought legal action in September 2023 to return their children to England, where she was living. Despite some early legal disputes, the pair agreed to share custody of their daughters between the U.S. and the U.K., working towards an amicable resolution.
Entertainment
Nigerian Dancer Poco Lee Reportedly Arrested in UK Over Rape Allegations
It has been reported that Nigerian dancer Poco Lee has been arrested in the UK. It was shared that the singer was arrested based on rape allegations against him.
The case was also shared by a US artist, Ms Jorgi, who said she had an encounter with the singer to play her song, after which she and her friend were allegedly sexually assaulted by him. She added that they were able to fight him off and run away.
The singer reportedly said he wished she had reported the alleged incident earlier to avoid another case like this.
Entertainment
Jonas Brothers Announce Three-Day Concert at Madison Square Garden
The Jonas Brothers are back, and they have announced that they will be having concerts at Madison Square Garden on August 20, August 21 and August 22, 2026.
The brothers: Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas, will be bringing back their Burning Up Tour, performing some of their biggest hits and fan favourites as part of the special three-night concert.
The shows are a celebration of their iconic 2008 Burning Up Tour, and the third Madison Square Garden date was added following strong fan demand.
Fans are excited to see the brothers reunite on stage and take over the famous New York venue for three consecutive nights.
Entertainment
Davido Reflects on His Generation’s Future in the Music Industry
Nigerian singer Davido speaks to his colleagues and shares that it is time for them to take a step back and let upcoming and rising stars shine.
“This is me and my contemporaries’ last 5–6 years. I am not going to be 40, still dragging the spotlight with guys in their 20s. Jay-Z took a break and he is doing his thing.”
“I can take a 10-year break, come back, and still do a 50-arena tour. I have the catalogue. I might decide not to make another song for the rest of my life, and nobody is touching my catalogue.”
“There are so many other things music should be able to help you branch into. I am not saying we should retire. But I am not going to be 40 and dragging the spotlight with some 20-year-old kid.”
-
News3 hours agoSanwo-Olu Declares August 20 Public Holiday in Lagos for Isese Festival
-
Weddings24 hours agoJordyn Woods and Karl-Anthony Towns Tie the Knot in Malibu
-
Entertainment3 hours agoNigerian Dancer Poco Lee Reportedly Arrested in UK Over Rape Allegations
-
News3 hours agoOyo Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Public Holiday for Isese Day Celebration
-
Politics2 hours agoIsaac Fayose Calls on Nigerians to Begin Door-to-Door Campaign for Peter Obi
-
Fashion1 hour agoFire9Ja Fashion: One Host, Multiple Looks — Which Is Your Pick?
-
Sport3 hours agoJoe Cole Reveals What Arsenal Must Do to Win the Premier League
