Connect with us

Sport

Juric Says Lookman Was Poorly Advised Before Inter Milan Transfer Issues

Published

on

Photo source: Google

Atalanta manager Ivan Juric has admitted that Ademola Lookman was poorly advised after the winger attempted to force a summer move to Inter Milan.

Lookman submitted a formal transfer request and went AWOL when Atalanta turned down Inter’s €45m offer in August. As a result, the 27-year-old was sidelined from the squad upon his return to Bergamo just days before the start of the 2025/26 season.

The Nigeria international has now returned to full training and made his first appearance of the campaign on Sunday against Torino, coming on for Kamaldeen Sulemana in the 87th minute.

After the match, Juric said Lookman had been influenced by the wrong advice from those around him but praised his winning mentality. “He spoke to me and the team on Monday, he was surrounded by people who gave him some bad advice,” Juric said. “He has a great mentality, and now our focus is getting him back to full physical shape.”


 

Advertisement

Sport

Victor Osimhen Speaks on His Childhood and Family Struggles

Published

on


Nigerian footballer Victor Osimhen spoke about his childhood days and the difficult experiences he faced growing up.

He revealed that his mother was the breadwinner of the family and that her death deeply affected them.

“My mom was the breadwinner of the family, but she and my dad never had issues because of it.”

He shared that when his mother passed away, they not only missed her emotionally but also struggled financially without her support.

Fans related to his story and applauded how he has now risen to greatness.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Sport

Ruben Amorim Linked With Benfica Managerial Role

Published

on


It has been revealed that Ruben Amorim’s possible next step could be taking over as Benfica’s manager, replacing José Mourinho at S.L. Benfica.

It can be recalled that the manager was released from Manchester United F.C. in January and has since been seeking his next step.

He has now emerged as the top candidate to become Benfica’s new manager.


Continue Reading

Sport

Rio Ferdinand Reacts to Xabi Alonso’s Reported Appointment

Published

on


Rio Ferdinand has reacted to talks surrounding Xabi Alonso and the managerial position at Real Madrid.

It was reported that Xabi Alonso had signed a contract with the club to become their manager.

Ferdinand then shared his thoughts on the move “I’m genuinely surprised he’s taken that position. I’m not suggesting he’s the wrong choice.

“The reason I’m taken aback by his decision is that I thought he would have been patient enough to see how the Arne Slot situation at Liverpool would unfold.”

He explained that Alonso could have possibly become Liverpool manager with enough time and also spoke about Alonso’s love for the club.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Trending