Sport
Paul Pogba’s Doping Ban Reduced to 18 Months

Paul Pogba’s four-year doping ban has been reduced to 18 months by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), meaning he can return to football earlier than expected. He will be allowed to start training with Juventus in January 2025 and play in official matches by March.
Pogba was originally suspended on September 11, 2023, after testing positive for DHEA, a substance that boosts testosterone. However, CAS ruled that DHEA only affects women and that Pogba’s use of it was accidental. This decision also canceled his €5,000 fine. Football pundit Fabrizio Romano confirmed Pogba’s return in 2025, while Pogba has always denied using banned substances on purpose.
Sport
Sebastián Abreu Picks Messi Over Ronaldo, Reveals Reason for His Choice

Uruguayan football manager Sebastián Abreu takes his pick between the best players namely Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
In a recent interview the manager was questioned “Ronaldo or Messi” he then replies with his choice. He chooses Messi and states his reason why.
“There is no complication, Messi. If I had played alongside Messi, I’d have 800 goals by now.
“But I have 400 goals, and I’m probably exaggerating. You have to enjoy Messi.”
Sport
Super Eagles Climb to 43rd in FIFA Rankings but Drop to Sixth in Africa

The Super Eagles of Nigeria have moved up one spot in the latest FIFA men’s rankings, which were released on Thursday.
This is the first ranking of 2025, and Nigeria jumped from 44th to 43rd place. However, the team dropped to sixth in Africa, with Morocco, Senegal, Egypt, Algeria, and Côte d’Ivoire leading the continent’s top five.
In the 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifiers last month, the Super Eagles played two matches, winning 2-0 against Rwanda at the Amahoro Stadium in Kigali, but drawing 1-1 with Zimbabwe at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in Uyo.
Meanwhile, Argentina remains at the top of the global rankings, followed by Spain, France, England, and Brazil in the top five.
Sport
Messi and Inter Miami Eliminated from CONCACAF Champions Cup After Loss to LAFC

Lionel Messi and Inter Miami’s journey in the CONCACAF Champions Cup has come to an end after Los Angeles FC knocked them out.
Miami, who had been unbeaten this season, suffered their first loss in the quarter-final first leg, falling 1-0 to LAFC. Nathan Ordaz secured the win for his team with a decisive goal in the 57th minute.
With this result, LAFC heads into the second leg in Florida with a narrow advantage.
Inter Miami had been in top form, going nine games without a loss across all competitions. However, their night in Los Angeles ended in frustration, with Messi missing a late free kick in stoppage time, sending his shot over the bar.
LAFC held firm to claim a well-earned victory, leaving Miami with an uphill battle to turn things around.
-
Entertainment23 hours ago
Rubi Rose Says She Won’t Date a Man Involved in Illegal Things
-
News23 hours ago
Michelle Says She Married Barack Obama When He Wasn’t Financially Stable
-
Sport23 hours ago
Messi and Inter Miami Eliminated from CONCACAF Champions Cup After Loss to LAFC
-
Entertainment20 hours ago
Odumodublvck Ask for Peter Obi’s Support After Facing Criticism for Dissing Tinubu
-
News23 hours ago
Nnamdi Kanu Hopes for Bail by April After Spending Four Years in Detention
-
Entertainment20 hours ago
Kate Henshaw Says She Tired Of Trolls Calling Her Different Names
-
Sport20 hours ago
Super Eagles Climb to 43rd in FIFA Rankings but Drop to Sixth in Africa
-
Fashion13 hours ago
Former Senator Shehu Sani Declines Invitation to Judge Miss World Nigeria Beauty Pageant