Entertainment
ITV Unveils New Celebrity Prank Show “Celebrity Sabotage”
ITV has unveiled a new prime-time series titled “Celebrity Sabotage,” set to fill the slot previously occupied by “Saturday Night Takeaway.” The six-episode series will feature celebrities collaborating to prank unsuspecting members of the public, who believe they are participating in a reality show for a cash prize.
The format combines hidden camera antics, reality TV elements, and game show challenges, aiming to deliver high-stakes humor and entertainment.
Also, Katie Rawcliffe, ITV’s Director of Entertainment and Daytime, expressed enthusiasm for the new show, stating, “We are thrilled to bring ‘Celebrity Sabotage’ to our audience.
This engaging format promises plenty of laughs and entertaining surprises.” Richard Cowles from Lifted Entertainment, the production company behind the series, added, “Our team is excited to showcase celebrities in a new light, as they orchestrate pranks that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.”
Filming for “Celebrity Sabotage” is scheduled to commence in 2025, with broadcasting details to be confirmed at a later date. This announcement comes as part of ITV Studios’ new content lineup unveiled at the London TV Screenings 2025.
Entertainment
Dolapo Lawal Says Many Nigerians Abroad Are Surviving, Not Thriving
Nigerian pastor Dolapo Lawal spoke on the reality of living abroad and what people do not see online.
He shared the insight that many Nigerians who relocate to other countries mainly move there for survival and not necessarily for wealth.
“How many people you know that are in the UK who are billionaires? They go there to survive. They don’t go there to be rich. All of them are going there to do care jobs. They’re going there to survive.”
He then shared that it is better to be a billionaire in Nigeria and stated that success can sometimes come easier at home than relocating abroad.
Entertainment
Sandra Claims She Has Evidence Against Frank Edoho
Sandra has spoken out and broken her silence on the alleged affair involving Chike. She shared that she was faithful throughout her marriage and claimed that only Frank Edoho cheated.
Sandra revealed that Frank allegedly cheated multiple times and even claimed that a particular woman was frequently seen around their home, stating that he was definitely involved with her.
She also stated that she has evidence against Frank, including receipts from hotels and places where he allegedly met with his dates.
Entertainment
Shakira and Burna Boy Reportedly Release World Cup Song
Popular singer Shakira and Nigerian singer Burna Boy have reportedly released “Daidia,” a song linked to the 2026 FIFA World Cup.
It was also noted that the two artists are expected to perform during the event, and the song for the occasion has now been released.
This will not be the first time Shakira will perform for the World Cup. Whenever her name is mentioned, many people remember “Waka Waka,” the iconic World Cup song released for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
The 2026 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to take place from June 11, 2026, to July 19, 2026, across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Many fans are already excited and cannot wait to see the live performance on the big stage.
-
Sport10 hours agoRuben Amorim Linked With Benfica Managerial Role
-
Entertainment10 hours agoSandra Claims She Has Evidence Against Frank Edoho
-
News10 hours agoGoodluck Jonathan Reportedly Linked to 2027 Presidential Race
-
Entertainment9 hours agoDolapo Lawal Says Many Nigerians Abroad Are Surviving, Not Thriving
-
Sport9 hours agoVictor Osimhen Speaks on His Childhood and Family Struggles
